Who is the bad apple

skinhead123 said:
billymc
so what i have said is fact is all rumours
There isnt a single proven fact in anything you said, same with flb...conjecture. Glad you dont work for the CPS or something.

you obviously dont know better because what i have stated as fact is fact billymc
so go and put your head somewhere else in the sand

elano and kompany werent arguing
sturridge and elano werent arguing
fact or fiction
do you watch city

skinhead123 said:
you obviously dont know better because what i have stated as fact is fact billymc
so go and put your head somewhere else in the sand

"I have no idea about players complaining to the executive chairman Garry Cook about anything but you are going to get these kind of stories when things are not going as well as we would like," he said.

Complaints

"At the end of the day, all the players know that if they have any complaints they can knock on my door. When they do they can discuss any issues that they have and they are resolved very, very quickly. That is how it has always been."

MH

Billy mc-the throw was to thin air from a player who so obviously couldnt give a shit where it went-who throws a ball into there own penalty area?And dont underestimate how much The Arabs hate the Jewish faith either.

dont be a dick all your life -have a day off.

skinhead123 said:
elano and kompany werent arguing
sturridge and elano werent arguing
fact or fiction
do you watch city

Tactical debate...happens all the time....look at Ricardo Fuller...thats an argument.

i seen elano sat on the bench with no kt on and warmed up in pants and trainers
this is normal i suppose

flb said:
Billy mc-the throw was to thin air from a player who so obviously couldnt give a shit where it went-who throws a ball into there own penalty area?And dont underestimate how much The Arabs hate the Jewish faith either.

dont be a dick all your life -have a day off.

Fuck me your serious.

I used to love watching Eyal Berkovic and Ali B battering each other. Next you'll be telling me these Arabs arent too keen on Christians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.