Who is the best footballer 2 come through R youth set-up?

Peter Barnes, David White, Nicky Reid, Paul Power, Tommy Caton and Andy Hinchcliffe.

I liked Paul Lake but didnt see enough of him at the top level to compare. I remember him linking very well with Mark Ward in the Kendall era.

Our current crop are very good. Ireland, SWP, Richards, Onouha, Johnson, and Hart, with Weiss and Nimeley coming through.

I thought Paul Lake too at at first, he was a class player but his major flaw was, obviously, he was always getting injured. There was the one that finished him of course, but he always seemed to get knocked about a lot in games, anyone remember him getting bashed on the head and swallowing his own tongue ?

Just one of them things, he was really unlucky.

So I've decided to go for Superman. (i hope ive not just jinxed him for next season)

Why has nobody voted for them two 'Thai youth internationals' that Frank made us have season before last ?

Re: Who is the best footballer to come threw our youth set-up?

Robbo. said:
Petetheblu said:
That Welsh wizard and Fergiescum bum boy Brian Riggs......Mwahahahahaha!!!! ;)

Ireland!!!!!

technically he wasn’t ever a city play as he didn’t sign a contract with us so it doesn’t count and he’s a rag. Don’t ever mention his name on here again.

SORRY :( *puts head down*

Hehehehe!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.