Who is the best footballer 2 come through R youth set-up?

Re: Who is the best footballer to come threw our youth set-up?

Peter Barnes, I still remember the day we beat spurs 5-0 at maine road and he chipped there keeper (pat jennings I think it was)....On his day he was world class....

Robbo. said:
sam the drummer said:
'come through'

Sam if you of read the posts, you will see the reason why i spelt it that way. No one likes a clever dick and if you have nothing of any relevance on the topic posted, don’t post!

Is that why you spelt it 'threw' - I was wondering?

Ed68 said:
Robbo. said:
sam the drummer said:
'come through'

Sam if you of read the posts, you will see the reason why i spelt it that way. No one likes a clever dick and if you have nothing of any relevance on the topic posted, don’t post!

Is that why you spelt it 'threw' - I was wondering?

read the posts

eshiers1 said:
well there is a pretty much endless choice...

............kasper...........
RB.....Ned....Micah....Jordan
swp.......ireland/barton/johnson.....LM
....miller..........studge

plus many others

the most talented imo is ireland
the best atm is probably swp, but that could change soon!

studge is probably the most technically gifted

play weiss left midd
n kieran tripper rb

danburge82 said:
A lot of people have said Lake, now he was in my very early years as a blue (started going in 1989 when i was 6) so cant really remember all that much of him!

Was he REALLY that good!? Really!? or have a lot of City fans do what City fans do best and overestimate too much!?

Paul Lake was the most complete footballer I've ever seen play for City. He could shoot, pass, create, head, tackle and had a great engine. He would have gone on to play for England and gain god knows how many caps had he not had such misfortune.

I'm glad I got to see him play to be honest. I'm 34 and he's my all time favourite ever City player.

Blue Lloyd said:
danburge82 said:
A lot of people have said Lake, now he was in my very early years as a blue (started going in 1989 when i was 6) so cant really remember all that much of him!

Was he REALLY that good!? Really!? or have a lot of City fans do what City fans do best and overestimate too much!?

Paul Lake was the most complete footballer I've ever seen play for City. He could shoot, pass, create, head, tackle and had a great engine. He would have gone on to play for England and gain god knows how many caps had he not had such misfortune.

I'm glad I got to see him play to be honest. I'm 34 and he's my all time favourite ever City player.

I'm gutted I missed out on seeing him play too. Too young. My dad says he was awesome though

If he hadn't have got injured it would have been Lake without a doubt. Peter Barnes and SWP otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.