Who is the big "star"?

Neville Kneville said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The big star could be from any country.

If you look at it, Ballague is close to Villa, his agent has received our interest and quite likely the name of the other huge star we have been in talks with.

Because of this, I think it could well be Kaka. Especially, having suggested that Villa's attitude towards a move to City could change if they signed this world star.

Didn't someone say that was the case ages ago? That Villa would come if we signed Kaka? I'm sure some ITK posted it. Wasn't Ajay was it? That would be hilarious if it was & it came true.

fooking hell! - there would be enough humble pie around to last a lifetime!

I would not be averse to the signing of two central midfielders with Senna being one and this big name being the other. Kaka plays best just off the striker and was moaning recently that at AC due to Ronaldinhos presence he is being pushed back to much.

If we managed to sign Lopez and Senna I would say that would give us an immediate boost in quality, I remember that Fabiano also was not completely against a move and he would be the ideal striker.

Goaters said:
I would not be averse to the signing of two central midfielders with Senna being one and this big name being the other. Kaka plays best just off the striker and was moaning recently that at AC due to Ronaldinhos presence he is being pushed back to much.

If we managed to sign Lopez and Senna I would say that would give us an immediate boost in quality, I remember that Fabiano also was not completely against a move and he would be the ideal striker.

senna is a no go. they wanted too much according to ballague.

bobmcfc said:
Goaters said:

I would prefer to pay over the odds for Senna than say Parker. Senna in my eyes in the best defensive midfielder in the World and if we have to pay an inflated price for him so be it. With the money available I believe if Senna would come then money should be no object.

bobmcfc said:
Goaters said:

He's also a major NO NO - I watched Senna closely for Villareal against Real Madrid last weekend on Sky. He was painfully slow, outclassed and outmuscled by Diarra, booked and eventually subbed.

He WAS a great player but injuries and age have clearly caught up with him. Fair play to City for realising this and massively overpriced.

i would love to see de rossi at city. italian clubs are very skint i wonder how much it would take to do business

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.