Who is the big "star"?

wow it sounds like when he says "if mourinho or benitez sign kaka, and by the way they will sign a huggee star now"
sounds honestly like he says kaka, without meaning it, maybe in his head he just meant to say the bit about a huge star.
LOL Probably not though

Who will they be signing?

Well that’s where we get in to speculation, but what I can tell you here is who the genuine targets are, based upon how things stand at the moment and the reliable information at hand. But remember, things will move and change very quickly this month and none of these are certainties to sign - which nobody can reliably predict - however:

I think that Roque Santa Cruz looks very likely.

Of the players being linked, it is also true that Scott Parker and Craig Bellamy are genuine targets and must be considered realistic. Kolo Toure is also a target and is also considered a possibility.

Of course, there has been a lot of rumours surrounding a really big name signing – and I know that this is more than mere press speculation. The club are trying to bring in at least one absolutely world class, big name player. A many of you have said, Man City realise that the signing of this kind of player will be key in attracting even more players of this calibre: it’s just a question of getting the first one to sign up.

So, the plan for this January is to bring in at least one of those big names, alongside the kind of players mentioned above – and that will set the wheels in motion for the summer and the new Man City project.

-----------------------------------------
this was on Balague.com

quality......legend ballague

i liked the fact that not once did he retreat on what he had said, not once did he go 'no they arnt signing a big star its just a made up senario'

but i dont think he was talking about the big signing being kaka, you could tell he knew something but wasnt going to give anyones name away, yet he used kakas name in all of his senarios.....if you ask me if we had signed kaka he would be saying...."imagine if benitez or mourinho signed eto'o"

after him saying the big name player plays in sennas position, which everyone knows is a defensive midfielder, i think its a world class holding midfielder to sit along side kompany to let our attacking players have more freedom.....

my guess is someone like De Rossi, Essien (yes please)

bobmcfc said:
KaKa Blue said:
Moebius said:
bobmcfc said:
world star = KAKA

you will see.

and no i dont know anything

We can only hope.... and dream :(
and then wake up....:(

im convinced were trying to get him,even if we dont pull it off
hes the one name were constantly linked with, why arent the press constantly linking us with, say "messi" i think kaka is the superstar our owners believe we can get

it seems they both knew him and hunter .Must just be the thick english press that havent got a clue . They swerved to diego lopez so i cant see it being buffon . I thought he mentioned midfield . Ill go with kaka i hope

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.