Who is the big "star"?

David Villa is a realistic target cos Valencia are due to make a 200 million Euro payment that they can't afford without offloading their star player

I just hope we get a big name player. We have all been looking forward to signing one since the last transfer window shut. We don't want to be disappointed City!

I think we might still get a big name player I wonder what Gary Cook meant when he said "There will be a few surprises"

shaunmcfc11 said:
I think we might still get a big name player I wonder what Gary Cook meant when he said "There will be a few surprises"

If you take time to read this thread you will realize we are going to sign a world star in the MF postion this Jan, but no names where given

I think it may be Xabi Alonso. Spanish, Balague probably knows him personally which is why he won't reveal it, settled in the north west, liverpool need money, same position as senna...

the only thing it doesn't really fit with is 'big star' though that is down to personal opinion - balague could regard alonso as a big star.

pjpar said:
Not claiming to be ITK or anything, but out of the blue i was having a conversation with bar manager in the hotel I stay in and it appears she is good friends with a certain hero who recently returned to Manchester, who is friends with TOP STRIKER in the North East. This striker is friends with the "hero" as well, and told the "Hero" that he would like to Join City and City would like him to join. However his present club do not want to let him go unless the bid is right.

Im not going to name names, after recent events on the forum.

But I have no reason to doubt the bar manager, likewise no reason to believe her.

Personally, I would like it to happen, but don't think it is likely until the summer.

Just to add

This player lives in the north west, and has played on the continent.

He has international pedigree, but a move to city would likely reignite his international career similarly to that of his mate the "hero"

pjpar said:
pjpar said:
Not claiming to be ITK or anything, but out of the blue i was having a conversation with bar manager in the hotel I stay in and it appears she is good friends with a certain hero who recently returned to Manchester, who is friends with TOP STRIKER in the North East. This striker is friends with the "hero" as well, and told the "Hero" that he would like to Join City and City would like him to join. However his present club do not want to let him go unless the bid is right.

Im not going to name names, after recent events on the forum.

But I have no reason to doubt the bar manager, likewise no reason to believe her.

Personally, I would like it to happen, but don't think it is likely until the summer.

Just to add

This player lives in the north west, and has played on the continent.

He has international pedigree, but a move to city would likely reignite his international career similarly to that of his mate the "hero"

Owen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.