Who is the big "star"?

He's an all rounder. Best Spanish player by far. I'd even say he's Barcelona's best player. Messi gets the headlines but Xavi is the daddy! We'd never get him though. I think the Barcelona president would rather sell us his soul!

Doyaldinho said:
He's an all rounder. Best Spanish player by far. I'd even say he's Barcelona's best player. Messi gets the headlines but Xavi is the daddy! We'd never get him though. I think the Barcelona president would rather sell us his soul!

Cheers mate- I don't have Sky anymore so don't see Barca as much as I would like.

The signing might be De Rossi seeing as Roma ae sooo far down the table and probably have very little chance of getting europe this season. He is a BIG signing and is one of the best def mids around.
Any other of the def mids around... Yaya Toure, Xavi, Pirlo, Cambiasso, Toulalan. All them have no chance of coming to us IMO. Maybe Toulalan is a bit more realistic than the rest but the only BIG def mid player i think we have a chance of signing is De Rossi.

spacecadet said:
Where is Toulalan at?
Lyon...
Cannot see us getting him at this present time though. If we tried him in the summer we may have difficulties still. Lyon don't budge when offered high amounts of cash.

Cheers mate- just read up on him as I admit I didn't know who he is. Apparently he will replace Veira according to the French coach- If that is true he must be some player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.