Who is the big "star"?

Ticket For Schalke said:
For some reason Torstin Fringes was in my dream last night!!!
is this a sign???

You do know if we sign Fringes now, people will be pestering you about what you dreamt about every night haha.

Daniel Sturridge said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
For some reason Torstin Fringes was in my dream last night!!!
is this a sign???

You do know if we sign Fringes now, people will be pestering you about what you dreamt about every night haha.
lol, last night i drempt about ET...
'OMG WERE SIGNING ET'

i went to the derby at coms and saw a guy leaving the stadium with a city shirt and kaka number 9.

would love the big star to be kaka, but cant see this.

so instead villa, sadly cant see valencia letting him go yet.

so pretty sure its gonna be RSC.

i think it will be , buffon (reason , smoke screen bid for given that was never gonna be accepted)

And Kaka, (we aren't settling for just 1!)

And Villa , (valencia is skint and need the cash)

And maybe some1 else from the hughes list

My reasons other then those given already are
a) we are supremely caked with cash to burn to make city a success
b) other then the immediate action of a left back we have done nothing, if we were in "emergency we need players mode" then ADUG aren't gonna hang around
c) it has been so quiet i think it will all happen in the last few days as to take every1 by surprise.
d) any signing before then as hughes mentions today on OS will be to improve the squad quality and numbers.

yes we need players but we also need to be creating a team capable of success which would to me mean great players not average prem buys

Rome wasn't built in a day but players can be bought and will be bought so why not in this window?

we-r-the-big-4 said:
i think it will be , buffon (reason , smoke screen bid for given that was never gonna be accepted)

b) other then the immediate action of a left back we have done nothing, if we were in "emergency we need players mode" then ADUG aren't gonna hang around
c) it has been so quiet i think it will all happen in the last few days as to take every1 by surprise.
d) any signing before then as hughes mentions today on OS will be to improve the squad quality and numbers.

yes we need players but we also need to be creating a team capable of success which would to me mean great players not average prem buys

Rome wasn't built in a day but players can be bought and will be bought so why not in this window?

TBF all your points are valid,but there are a million spin offs you an put on why we aint signed someone,this is because its just pure speculation,id be suprised if more than 5 people actually know what we are doing!!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
we-r-the-big-4 said:

TBF all your points are valid,but there are a million spin offs you an put on why we aint signed someone,this is because its just pure speculation,id be suprised if more than 5 people actually know what we are doing!!![/quote

i just can't see ADUG not making things happen.. surely they have something up their sleeves, (not that they have sleeves) maybe because these people are leaving their homes for a long haul they have been given a month to tie everything up, say goodbye to families, kids moving to different countries, learning english etc etc.. lets hope .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.