Who is the big "star"?

Ntini77 said:
Balague only really knows about Spanish transfer stories though doesn't he ? (I may be wrong on this)

I'd imagine this player he's talking about plays in la liga.
he knows spanish agents, these agents are the agents of players from every league

Its Kaka....has to be...fits every story meets ever criteria and probably more likely to want to come than any other world star at present.

If we sign him, im gonna buy another home shirt with his name on.

Only problem is...isnt his fave shirt number 23?

markbmcfc said:
Its Kaka....has to be...fits every story meets ever criteria and probably more likely to want to come than any other world star at present.

If we sign him, im gonna buy another home shirt with his name on.

Only problem is...isnt his fave shirt number 23?

Come on, if he gets that far I'm sure he'll be alright with another shirt number. :) (Although he is very religious so maybe there's some strong symbolism connected to it, I dunno) =)

Oh that's right, 22 - no problem. :) I'm sure dunney wont mind.

I saw someone in the City Store getting the name Kaka and number 22 on the back of their newly bought kit. No word of a lie.

I thought, either he is completely ITK somehow, or a complete fucking idiot.

shaundickov said:
I saw someone in the City Store getting the name Kaka and number 22 on the back of their newly bought kit. No word of a lie.

I know a girl with Maguire and 84 on the back of a Tottenham shirt but it doesn't mean the Spuds are going to sign her.

shaundickov said:

whoah bit harsh there, what if his favorite player in the world is kaka and dreams about him coming to mcfc? i got ronaldinho on the back of my shirt when he was on top of his game at barca, just cos i loved him.

Godfather said:
whoah bit harsh there, what if his favorite player in the world is kaka and dreams about him coming to mcfc? i got ronaldinho on the back of my shirt when he was on top of his game at barca, just cos i loved him.

What if every fan did the same as you, so that for every home game everyone walks round with ronaldinho, kaka, messi, beckham etc city shirts on.

What a great impact that would have on the current team when the media got hold of it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.