Who is the big "star"?

Godfather said:
shaundickov said:
I saw someone in the City Store getting the name Kaka and number 22 on the back of their newly bought kit. No word of a lie.

I thought, either he is completely ITK somehow, or a complete fucking idiot.

whoah bit harsh there, what if his favorite player in the world is kaka and dreams about him coming to mcfc? i got ronaldinho on the back of my shirt when he was on top of his game at barca, just cos i loved him.

Can't believe this Balague thread is still going! Look how little he actually said in the Oddcast - nothing that we didn't already know anyway, and without any of the crucial detail, deliberately vague to make it seem he's in the know but withholding a great secret. And yet solving the riddle of who is the big star in Balague's podcast has become like the Da Vinci code. We may or may not get a 'star' this window. Hopefully we do - but the answer isn't in Balague's Oddcast, he knows sweet fanny adam more than anybody else. So far Ailsa's only confirmed transfer interests are:
Bellend (West Ham)
Father Christmas (Blackburn)
Nosey Parker (West Ham)
With the possibility that we 'may' be interested in Dolly Parton (Everton).
City probably are trying to get a big star but Balague sure as hell doesn't know who, and if he does trying to decode the riddle of the Oddcast is futile given how little he actually said that isn't already widely speculated.

shaundickov said:
I saw someone in the City Store getting the name Kaka and number 22 on the back of their newly bought kit. No word of a lie.

Probably a chelsea fan Shaun....Expect to see said shirt on fuckyou tube next week in a poor attempt to undermine any chance of us getting kaka....

It worked with Robinho.

samharris said:
shaundickov said:

Probably a chelsea fan Shaun....Expect to see said shirt on fuckyou tube next week in a poor attempt to undermine any chance of us getting kaka....

It worked with Robinho.

LOL.
Seriously though - would Cookie Monster or Ailsa allow City staff to jeopardise a top secret deal for Kaka by wandering around in a Kaka city shirt? And even if they were that mental, out of all the people they could confide in about their secret transfer dealings, why the fuck would they choose some geezer in the City Store?

right. i may be looking too far into this. In the revista du la liga podcast, balague says "now if they get jose mourinho, rafa benitez, and then they get Kaka" why would he say this bit about kaka? If he was trying to say a world superstar he should have said "and if they get the kaka or messi like signing" but he didnt, does he know that we are actually in for him?

its just the way he actually says it, its like he didt intend to just say kaka.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.