Who is the big "star"?

S04 said:
ono said:
With Balague grinning like a paedo with super fast broadband, you can't help but think it could be a Barcelona player (with balague being an Espanyol fan).

Any of...

Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Toure, Eto'o, Henry

Toure is surplus at Barca and might be coming our way eventually..Eto'o have been rumoured before.
Henry I´m doubtful about but surely possible.
Iniesta and Xavi are not willing to move I think, Messi is untouchable.

Eto'o and/or Toure then?

Guillem said that Toure said no, because Barca are going for La Liga and Champs League.

We could have had Senna! And said no! And instead went for Parker! That's fucking ridiculous

Ducado said:
thepole said:
We could have had Senna! And said no! And instead went for Parker! That's fucking ridiculous

You know this for a fact? I thought Senna said no

Watch the podcast, Ballague says Senna said yes please, and we said ermm, no thanks, we want more of an investment.

thepole said:
Ducado said:
thepole said:

You know this for a fact? I thought Senna said no

Watch the podcast, Ballague says Senna said yes please, and we said ermm, no thanks, we want more of an investment.

They wanted £20m for him though....he's like 32 or something, no we did right there, wait til summer then get Toure, thats the right choice.

Two good years out of Senna is fine, we have the money, its better than 12m for Parker. Remember this is a guy who kept some pretty damn good players out of the Spanish starting XI in Euro 08, and will bring some of that winning mentality Robinho was banging on about.

thepole said:
Two good years out of Senna is fine, we have the money, its better than 12m for Parker. Remember this is a guy who kept some pretty damn good players out of the Spanish starting XI in Euro 08, and will bring some of that winning mentality Robinho was banging on about.

Not for 20 million LOL, the owner is rich but not stupid, if they would have paid that much we would never get a resistibly priced player again

Just listened to the podcast again and the player Guillem is talking about is not Kaka. The reason is that they where discussing Villa, and Hunter said although Valencia may say yes if City come in with hard cash, he goes on to say that Villa will probably say no has he can join any team he wants. Then Guillem intervened to say that although he agreed, there may be a chance Villa would change his mind if City signed Kaka and showed there intent. Then he mentioned the World star who plays in midfield, but refused to name him. Before the end Hunter said that Barca are very worried about the Eto'o situation and if they can't agree a contract, he can see City going for him in the summer. He feels that they will definitely go for Villa either has a replacement or to play alongside Eto'o. However they are concerned about him joining City in the summer.

So it's a huge star, that's going to happen this window who plays in Senna's position. Please tell me the Spanish don't do sarcasm and he was talking about Parker?!!

Hunter wouldn't answer when pressed which makes me think we're on the vergue of something huge here. Balague doesn't use that term lightly.

It's deffo not Kaka...got to be some sort of defensive mid playin in Spain for him to have the info?

City Raider said:
So it's a huge star, that's going to happen this window who plays in Senna's position. Please tell me the Spanish don't do sarcasm and he was talking about Parker?!!

Hunter wouldn't answer when pressed which makes me think we're on the vergue of something huge here. Balague doesn't use that term lightly.

It's deffo not Kaka...got to be some sort of defensive mid playin in Spain for him to have the info?

I was thinking that, but what if he doesn't play in Spain. I am wondering if it could be Michael Essien?

Whoever it is I really hope we get him soon.

Also it was mentioned that Capello rated Diego Lopez has the best of the Spanish keepers, even above Casillas and Reina.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.