Who is the big "star"?

City Raider said:
So it's a huge star, that's going to happen this window who plays in Senna's position. Please tell me the Spanish don't do sarcasm and he was talking about Parker?!!

Hunter wouldn't answer when pressed which makes me think we're on the vergue of something huge here. Balague doesn't use that term lightly.

It's deffo not Kaka...got to be some sort of defensive mid playin in Spain for him to have the info?

So who do you think then?

Ducado said:
City Raider said:
So it's a huge star, that's going to happen this window who plays in Senna's position. Please tell me the Spanish don't do sarcasm and he was talking about Parker?!!

Hunter wouldn't answer when pressed which makes me think we're on the vergue of something huge here. Balague doesn't use that term lightly.

It's deffo not Kaka...got to be some sort of defensive mid playin in Spain for him to have the info?

lol...i'd end up on some list

City Raider said:
Ducado said:
City Raider said:

lol...i'd end up on some list

Not for speculation you won't

uwe rosler 28 said:
if its a midfielder playing in spain i,m praying its either xavi or snijder excuse the spellin

Xavi popped up in my head as well. He's from their academy though and I veeery much doubt he'd leave Barcelona, certainly not in January, but he is one of my favorite footballers. It would be an absolutely amazing signing. Not gonna happen though so NEXT.
Sneijder is more of a possibility I suppose. Not as good as Xavi but certainly quality.

this ties in with what i have said before on an earlier thread,
my dads friend is very very close to transfers and the club are preparing for a huge transfer to fall into place soon, it is taking a while but it is 70% done
this is according to another person and not me
if this is true, exciting times arent as far as we thought
PATIENCE!

blueatheart said:
this ties in with what i have said before on an earlier thread,
my dads friend is very very close to transfers and the club are preparing for a huge transfer to fall into place soon, it is taking a while but it is 70% done
this is according to another person and not me
if this is true, exciting times arent as far as we thought
PATIENCE!

Ajay?

i have no idea who he is other than he works very closely with the transfers at manchester city......and that he is my dads m8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.