Who is the big "star"?

blueatheart said:
this ties in with what i have said before on an earlier thread,
my dads friend is very very close to transfers and the club are preparing for a huge transfer to fall into place soon, it is taking a while but it is 70% done
this is according to another person and not me
if this is true, exciting times arent as far as we thought
PATIENCE!

listed

Well lets just hope and pray that this big star,does acctually want to come and play for us.and its not another false dawn ,as i am getting really pissed off with nothing happening ,and fat Sam taking the piss,

25rknqe.jpg

can i ask? i am new here and have been reading for a long time but dont understand this list nd wums others can somebody explain and then i can get on with talking with everybody about our beloved club, thanks

blueatheart said:
can i ask? i am new here and have been reading for a long time but dont understand this list nd wums others can somebody explain and then i can get on with talking with everybody about our beloved club, thanks

the list is a list of people who have claimed to be ITK (in the know) and WUMs (wind up merchants) this is to keep track of who is reliable and who isn't

right thats good idea
weeds out the nobs who make up stuff to mess the fans around
well i can tell ya this aint a wind up
will keep you updated if anything else comes through

blueatheart said:
right thats good idea
weeds out the nobs who make up stuff to mess the fans around
well i can tell ya this aint a wind up
will keep you updated if anything else comes through

good good
hope its true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.