Who is the second target after Sanchez ?

Young said:
Tevez City said:
[bigimg]http://img01.mundodeportivo.com/2011/05/20/UDI06-UDINE-ITALIA-8-5-2011-Al_54157242329_54115221155_600_244.jpg[/bigimg]

It seems that Sanchez will seal his move to Barcelona this Monday, who do you think will be our second target after Sanchez ?

I expect Mata to be our second choice, but I hope its Hazard.

I can't smile without looking at Sanchez's reaction in that picture.
That's OK, just take a copy on your phone and look at it when you need to smile, I find a pic of the mother in law shifts constipation like a goodun!

mdmcfc said:
Arjen Robben?????
I'd rather eat shit than have that cheating **** anywhere near our pitch. He is, by far, without doubt, the biggest fairy boy cheating scum bag in world football - and he's ALWAYS injured! He can be effective on the ball but his cheating would be an embarrassment and he only plays about 60% of every season.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:38 am --<br /><br />
Stiz said:
i dont think we need to worry... i think Sanchez is a done deal for us
Says Stiz el Rincon of Barcelona.

If Barca got Sanchez, I think City should turn to look at some of the Barca's young gems like Thiago Alcantara or Ibrahim Afellay instead as they will feel really unsettle with those expensive super stars coming in to limit their chances in the first team.

I honestly hope we miss out on sanchez and go for mata, in my opinion he would be much more succesful in the premiership than Sanchez and also he probably will be cheaper.

if we could get him and someone in the mold of modric we could win the premiership next season.

adaminho said:
I honestly hope we miss out on sanchez and go for mata, in my opinion he would be much more succesful in the premiership than Sanchez and also he probably will be cheaper.

if we could get him and someone in the mold of modric we could win the premiership next season.

Mata is a much better, more sensible buy.

Cheaper
Versatile
Previous playing time with Silva
CL experience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.