Who is the second target after Sanchez ?

Any of Mata, Aguero or Rossi will do me. Mata would play on the left so that would mean we could move Silva inside as Mancini had a tendacy to play him out wide when it was clear to see that he was better through the middle.

Aguero is the best player in the world that is a realistic target for us. Hes achieved way more than the likes of Sanchez and is still improving. If Tevez left then he'd be the perfect replacement imo but it looks like hes going to stay which makes this transfer look less likely.

Finally Rossi was the best player in La Liga last year behind Messi and Ronaldo. He got Villarreal 4th single handedly and Barca dont just go after anybody so its clear to see that the top clubs rate him. He can play out wide as well as upfront so he'd fit right in at City. Also Barca cant afford Sanchez, Rossi and Fabregas so one of them is going to be available.

Also people who really think we are going to get Iniesta are deluded. Theres not a chance he will leave Barca just so they can buy other players.

Mata: Wouldnt be to difficult to get him.
Nasri: Looks 50/50 that he could be leaving arsenal, we stick in a decent bid and I'm sure we'll get him.

The guy we need, and the guy most City fans would love to bits is Santi Carzola. I am shocked he is not getting any attention :?

This dude hustles like Tevez, but is technical like Silva, and has a long range shot like Balotelli. How he is not being talked about baffles me.

At Niall, Santi Carzola was the best player at Villareal last season, thus it is hard for Rossi to be the best player in la liga outside of Messaldo, if he is not even the best player on his own club. That award goes to my boy Carzola. Rossi is the Bale of Villaareal, and Carzola the Modric. Rossi is popular coz Barca wants him. Carzola is just simply the team's talisman.

Do not sleep on Santi folks, he is the best player we can realistically get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.