Who is this ajay geezer?

what a happy and pleasant mob you lot are.

You contribute to the forum, and because you have not had 8,000 posts in 11 months you get slated.

I knew there was some reason why I didn't post on here much

He's a City fan who joined Bluemoon 5 years ago. He got wind of the ADUG takeover about 3 years ago and decided to pre-empt it by moving to the UAE. He then lay in wait for two years, waiting patiently for the transfer to go through and then, despite being a fully-grown man and well-respected in the UAE's business circles, started posting completely made-up bullshit even though he'd spent the previous 4 years posting normally and not offedning anyone.

At least that's what some of the children on here would have you believe.

The other theory is that he rents a UAE IP address but actually posts from above a chippy in Sale.

Dubai Blue said:
He's a City fan who joined Bluemoon 5 years ago. He got wind of the ADUG takeover about 3 years ago and decided to pre-empt it by moving to the UAE. He then lay in wait for two years, waiting patiently for the transfer to go through and then, despite being a fully-grown man and well-respected in the UAE's business circles, started posting completely made-up bullshit even though he'd spent the previous 4 years posting normally and not offedning anyone.

The other theory is that he rents a UAE IP address but actually posts from above a chippy in Sale.

Thanks for the sensible reply, I knew we'd get there in the end thanks!

Dubai Blue said:

You forgot to add that I have apparently set up several user names to support me!

Ajay said:
Dubai Blue said:

You forgot to add that I have apparently set up several user names to support me!

Ah the man himself how you doing fella?

Dubai Blue said:

it was a sweet shop and it was in gorton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.