Who is your dream signing?

Bobby4Mayor said:
Aboutrika. Underated cause he doesn't play in Europe, but I watched him during the Cup Of Nations; boy what a talent. He's the sort of no. 10 link up player we need, as the strikers we have now see to be more advanced strikers (including Tevez in that, as he's really does hate the supporting striker role, part of why he left the rags.)

Also, Jong Tae-Se. Did you see those goals against Greece? Blimey...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ65eKjd6ak[/youtube]
good player bit old though

Realistic - Javi Martinez in cent-mid.

Dream - Fabregas - Made Arsenal tick all season long.
Xavi - the engine in Barcelona's midfield.

Strikers - Realistic - Aguero - a real talented player, see his goals in the Europa cup? extremely close ball control and shot, all in one movement. Not even Rooney could do that.

Dream - Rooney or Messi as free-roaming player behind the striker.

I honestly believe what we need more than anything is a John Terry type defender and captain. Obv I don't want that tw*t anywhere near the club but if had have signed last summer I do believe we would have been challenging at the top let alone 4th place. Is there anyone in that ilk that isn't the biggest c*nt in football.

Apart from that Torres. Quite simply the best striker around.

city obiously need a new centre half to challenge at the top which center half would you go for? i would go for chiellini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.