Who is your favourite footballer?.(Manchester City excepted)

Re: Who is your favourite footballer?.(Manchester City excep

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Keeper.....Pat Jennings
Defender....Cannavaro
Midfielder...Platini
Striker....Romario

Understood but I've really gone off Platini since he retired from playing; cannot think why.

wow im shocked that no one has mentioned ronaldinho yet. i don't think I've enjoyed watching someone have the ball at his feet more than him (maybe zidane). a lot of new football fans i know today say they fell in love with the game watching him and the youtube videos of him.

spanishblue said:
Ruud Gullit, just loved the way the guy created space from nowhere

Was just about to say "I can't believe no one has said Ruud Gullit".....! Still think he's the best player I've seen play against City, and that was when his best days were already behind him!

PELE the greatest footballer of my time,

John Robertson of Heart of Midlothian.
John Robertson of Nottingham Forest.

My five year old... even though he never tracks back and is almost as petulant as Yaya when it comes to birthday cake.

crazyg said:
Cityfan said:
Currently Messi
In the past a whole load of footballers I have loved watching including Original Ronaldo, Maradonna, Platini. Cruyf,

In English football the likes of Hudson, Currie, Hoddle and Gazza all excited me.

I have to say the most watchable footballer to come out of football in these Islands though played for the rags

G Best was a thrilling player to watch.
Yes, I'll never forget that sublime "tackle" on Glyn Pardoe.

And to think some poor sod died because they didn't get THAT liver.

Sorry, that's just how I feel.

You can feel whatever you want, it would be boring if we all had the same opinions.

I just found him a great player to watch and I don't think that about most rags however talented.

Re the liver, believe it or not donations went up surrounding the publicity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.