Who is your most high profile signing of the summer for us?

the signings look to be quality players and will need time to really at their best.but from what ive seen of the frendlies kolorov looks a certain star he is great on the ball pacey strong and has an eye for goal he is my pick out of the signings so far.just a word about saturdays game if we can get a result against the yids it would be great but they are normally our jinxed side so im hopeing for the best.i just hope we can gain enough points in the first six matches so manchini is not under pressure straight away if not we play chelsea on the 25th of sept and it could be a shit or bust game for manchini i hope its not but that could be the scenerio so come on city and lets get off to a flyer!!!!!!

Yaya Toure is definitely our most high profile signing. But lets not forget we actually snatched David Silva away under the noses of so many giants. That feeling was great :)

However with regards as to our "best signing of the summer", my vote goes to Jerome Boateng, I can't wait to see him play in the EPL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.