Who " jibbed" into Wembley then?

I went down with my brother and dad. My dad was the only one with a ticket and then before the game we met up with the lads we usually go with and we all pulled together and sneaked me my brother and my dad and one other lad and we sold my dads ticket for 80 to some blue who was a very happy man!

Wembley..... Shove your fucking allocation up your arse

Stillsy said:
I went down with my brother and dad. My dad was the only one with a ticket and then before the game we met up with the lads we usually go with and we all pulled together and sneaked me my brother and my dad and one other lad and we sold my dads ticket for 80 to some blue who was a very happy man!

Wembley..... Shove your fucking allocation up your arse

Ah seriously?? My dad was looking all around Wembley for a ticket and ended up watching it in an indian while me and my brother watched it in Wembley! We never thought of jibbing in and he's over 6ft so I don't think he could've done it anyway. He couldn't even get one fo £300 and you sold yours for £80, gutted. :(

Myself and 5 mates all got in without a ticket bottom tier ended up in 134 behind the nets, i had a ticket but gave it to my dad as i noticed at the semi final how stupidly empty the turnstiles were. We're all thinking of going in the barca end for the champions league final but obviously the stadium gets taken over by uefa so ticketing checks will more than likely occur before you get anywhere near the entrance. worth going down for though !

If you got caught doing this, how would it be dealt with? Would you be arrested?

4 seats to 3 bums on my row and the one behind me.... gutted as I thought about doing it to get my 10 yr old in - just bottled it though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.