Who " jibbed" into Wembley then?

GStar said:
There were a line of people waiting to frisk you, did people jibbing in go through late or just not make a fuss and they didn't notice?

That's actually why it was so easy. They were too busy frisking people to notice people coming through in two's! You just had to distract the frisker a bit by having a bit of banter with them, I know a fair few lads who did this, and because no-one actually sat down during the game it went un-noticed in the seats

I ended up with a ticket in Club Wembley in the Stoke end. After 10 minutes I spotted 8 seats in City end on their own under the TV comentators where Savage and Keegan were sat. I walked around took awhile and sat there. Brilliant view and nobody bothered. Could turn around and watch the highlights of a free kick etc as well. Not as such a jib in rather than swapping ends.

walked up to the stadium at the whistle, wouldn't let us in though, should have been more persistent looking back although it was a struggle for me tho walk in a straight line at that point though.

Took me three tries. Thanks to the blues who let me double up with them. Got in with a blackley lad. Managed to meet up with mates and sat with them. Perfect day!

I didn't, but ended up sharing a seat with someone. Didn't mind though.
He was crying at the end. Gave him a big hug!

stewards would have spotted it if they were outside the turnstile,but as they were all inside,all you need is a big guy in front of the jibber,my mate was desperate to go,wish I had known about this scam!

Went in through entrance P and could not believe how easy it was to do this - like its been said no stewards outside but 2 on each gate inside !
I had a bag with me and one steward pointed to it I went to open it but then he just nodden and pointed me to the escalator !!

To me looked like they had a load of idiots doing this who couldn't give a shit.

Shocking really but glad for those who got it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.