Who Needs shifting ?

citytill1die84 said:
Dzeko,Nasri,Barry,Sinclair,Maicon,Kolarov,RSC,Bridge.

Robben,Falcao,Sanchez and a couple of tidy squad players in.

Robben?
Extremely over rated. Been on the decline over the last couple of seasons and would cost far too much, as Bayern are hardly short on money.

mgreenz97 said:
citytill1die84 said:

Robben?
Extremely over rated. Been on the decline over the last couple of seasons and would cost far too much, as Bayern are hardly short on money.

Better than anything we have.

citytill1die84 said:
mgreenz97 said:
citytill1die84 said:

Robben?

Fair point but I think we could do better for the amount of money we'd be spending.

mgreenz97 said:
citytill1die84 said:
mgreenz97 said:
Robben?

Fair point but I think we could do better for the amount of money we'd be spending.

I think Robben would be a good signing, assuming we weren't able to go out and get a Bale or Di Maria.

He wouldn't cost too much in terms of a transfer fee, and Bayern will be willing to offload in the summer, I reckon.

His form has dipped slightly from where he was a couple of years back, but he's still a class act and game changer. Would certainly give us something different.

Of course, this does have to be weighed against the fact that he's still a bit of a t**t.

sh249 said:
mgreenz97 said:
citytill1die84 said:

I think Robben would be a good signing, assuming we weren't able to go out and get a Bale or Di Maria.

He wouldn't cost too much in terms of a transfer fee, and Bayern will be willing to offload in the summer, I reckon.

His form has dipped slightly from where he was a couple of years back, but he's still a class act and game changer. Would certainly give us something different.

Of course, this does have to be weighed against the fact that he's still a bit of a t**t.

I'm not saying I'd be unhappy if we signed him, and he's certainly a good player.
But he's not what he was a few years ago. But I just think his wages and the transfer fee will be too high for a (correct me if I'm wrong) 29 year old.
Not a big team player either, very selfish at times.

sh249 said:
mgreenz97 said:
citytill1die84 said:

Robben would be a fantastic signing but the only problem with him is that he needs a mobile hospital to keep him fit.

Out:
RSC
Kolo
Dzeko
Lescott
Bridge
Razak - loan
Denis Suarez - loan
And a couple of academy lads whose contracts run out this summer (McGivern for example) who don't really have a chance at City

I'd bring in Henrikh Mkh, Benat, a centre-back and Falcao (or Jovetic).

FantasyIreland said:
My names haven't changed,still the same bunch not fit,for varying reason,to wear our shirt.

Kolarov
Garcia
Dzeko
Nasri
Sinclair
Maicon
Mancini

Past their best/unnecessary high earners.......
Kolo
Tevez
Barry
Lescott
reading that list i was thinking you were talking sense then you came out with mancini no no no no

Can see the following leaving:
Dzeko
Tevez
Nasri
Sinclair
RSC
Bridge
Barry
Kolo
Kolarov
Maicon
Lescott

I don't think all these players will exit, but of all the exits that take place, they will probably be from this list. Also some of the EDS players that are into their 20's but not going anywhere could be offloaded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.