Pratt
Kidd
Lombardo
The Hobo looking goalie coach
Maicon
Kolarov
Nasri
Sinclair

And maybe Dzeko, I dunno what it is but I think elsewhere he'll be a goal machine.

LOL you're a big lad so i'll choose my words carefully...

BOLLOCKS to this post.

Out of my list who should stay?

easier to say who i would keep

...........................................hart
zab...........................komp..............nastasic............clichy
???????..........................yaya..............???????............silva
...................................aguero..........?????????

richards
milner
guidetti
rekik
rodwell

3 big names need to b signed and 3-4 squad players

Maicon
Kolarov
Lescott
Barry
Sinclair
Dzeko
Possibly Nasri if we find a buyer

RSC and Bridge will both leave with contracts expiring along with a few older EDS players like McGivern and Nimely

Would also get rid of Garcia but I cant see him leaving after only one year at the club.

I would definitely keep Tevez and give Kolo another year if he is willing to take a wage cut.

Bring in a young versatile defender similar to United signing Jones and Smalling.
A top quality CM is needed as is a winger (possibly two). Would also bring in a world class striker, my first choice would be Saurez then Falcao. After that just possibly add a few younger players with potential e.g Obiang and Draxler have all been mentioned.

Depends on what system we play. And that to a certain extent depends on the players we already have.

I wonder where Yaya would fit into Madrid's team. Not defensive enough to replace Khedira or Alonso. Silva would play the Ozil role. Aguero as the striker. But who do we have to do the Ronaldo position? Agreed not many do. But he is a winger who scores more goals than the striker.

Similarly Barca have Messi, a 10, who scores more than a nine. The Madrid style for me is a bit more robust than Barca's style, especially in the PL.

If we were to adopt a Madrid style formation. I would go with this.

Yaya Kun Silva
Nasri
Garcia Milner

I know it's unconventional but I reckon Yaya would cause havoc played out wide. Pace, power and goals.

We do need better behind that front 3.

If we model ourselves on Barca

then

Tevaz Kun Silva

Yaya, Nasri and ???? in the Xavi position.

The bottom line is we need to revamp the midfield to challenge in Europe.

Barry(too old), Rodwell, Milner, Nasri and Garcia(maybe) are not up to it.

robbieh said:
Depends on what system we play. And that to a certain extent depends on the players we already have.

I wonder where Yaya would fit into Madrid's team. Not defensive enough to replace Khedira or Alonso. Silva would play the Ozil role. Aguero as the striker. But who do we have to do the Ronaldo position? Agreed not many do. But he is a winger who scores more goals than the striker.

Similarly Barca have Messi, a 10, who scores more than a nine. The Madrid style for me is a bit more robust than Barca's style, especially in the PL.

Yaya Kun Silva
Nasri
Garcia Milner

I know it's unconventional but I reckon Yaya would cause havoc played out wide. Pace, power and goals.

then

Tevaz Kun Silva

rodwell is for the future, milner more often than not gets man of the match most weeks. he didnt play very well agaisnt everton, but who did. People on the transfer forum ( not you specifically) base selling a player on one bad game.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
robbieh said:

Yaya Kun Silva
Nasri
Garcia Milner

then

Tevaz Kun Silva

rodwell is for the future, milner more often than not gets man of the match most weeks. he didnt play very well agaisnt everton, but who did. People on the transfer forum ( not you specifically) base selling a player on one bad game.

Wasn't suggesting we get rid of Milner and Rodwell. Both excellent squad players. Milner for his industry and Rodwell for his potential.

Nasri however does not in my opinion possess the mentality to go with his talent. He could be an Iniesta but he never will be. Garcia is just starting his journey with us, so I'd give him time.

Barry has been a great servant but feel he will get less and less playing time, and if he stays will take up time that Rodwell and Milner could be playing.

But we do need some quality in midfield.

Neymar and Falcao are not what we need, although they are great. We need a couple of these Busquets, Alonso, Khedira, Fabregas or Wilshere.

Kun Aguero said:
ban-mcfc said:
Kun Aguero said:
Mancini
Pratt
Kidd
Lombardo
The Hobo looking goalie coach
Maicon
Kolarov
Nasri
Sinclair

And maybe Dzeko, I dunno what it is but I think elsewhere he'll be a goal machine.

LOL you're a big lad so i'll choose my words carefully...

BOLLOCKS to this post.

Out of my list who should stay?
The first 6

robbieh said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
robbieh said:

Yaya Kun Silva
Nasri
Garcia Milner

then

Tevaz Kun Silva

Wasn't suggesting we get rid of Milner and Rodwell. Both excellent squad players. Milner for his industry and Rodwell for his potential.

Nasri however does not in my opinion possess the mentality to go with his talent. He could be an Iniesta but he never will be. Garcia is just starting his journey with us, so I'd give him time.

Barry has been a great servant but feel he will get less and less playing time, and if he stays will take up time that Rodwell and Milner could be playing.

But we do need some quality in midfield.

Neymar and Falcao are not what we need, although they are great. We need a couple of these Busquets, Alonso, Khedira, Fabregas or Wilshere.
I agree although all of those are practically ungettable IMO. Benat, Banega, Cabaye, Moutinho or Andrea Poli would be far more realistic targets.

I tink we need to go for a commanding centr half to play alongside Nasty, i would then put Kompany into a holding midfield role.

We need to inject some pace and width quickly, not taliking about defenders bombing forward either these need to be midfielders.

For me the palyes going will be:

Barry
Kolo
RSC
Miacon
Dzeko
Nasri.

Coming in

no idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.