Who now then?...

we can all argue back and forth all day about who we need and dont need. but fact is we cant rely on Gundogan and Delph for defensive Midfield cover. We need to sign a top quality midfielder. And we will all start to realise this when we go on a bad run around november time

we can all argue back and forth all day about who we need and dont need. but fact is we cant rely on Gundogan and Delph for defensive Midfield cover. We need to sign a top quality midfielder. And we will all start to realise this when we go on a bad run around november time

Do you predict winning lottery numbers too??..

Call me crazy but I think we should be going for pogba. Has too much upside to his game. Might be unrealistic all things considered, but would be worth it. Pep could mould him into exactly what we need, in every sense.

Brozovic would be a good signing for 50M. Passing range, tackling and work rate all there. Can also be effective playing higher up the pitch.

The few rumours going around suggest we might be back in for Lemina though. Not sure how I feel about that.

Call me crazy but I think we should be going for pogba. Has too much upside to his game. Might be unrealistic all things considered, but would be worth it. Pep could mould him into exactly what we need, in every sense.

Those wankers won't sell him to us, and if they did they'd want more than they paid for him and he's not worth that.

Pogba as a DM would be suicide. He's absolutely brainless more often than not and when the ball passes by him he barely jogs back to defend. He wouldn't be bad partnering De Bruyne but as a 6 he'd be absolute wank.

Brozovic would be a good signing for 50M. Passing range, tackling and work rate all there. Can also be effective playing higher up the pitch.

The few rumours going around suggest we might be back in for Lemina though. Not sure how I feel about that.

Every time I've seen Lemina for Southampton I've wondered how he ever played for Juve and why Saints even paid £13m for him. Looks absolutely shit, although being honest I have only seen him 5 or 6 times.

Every time I've seen Lemina for Southampton I've wondered how he ever played for Juve and why Saints even paid £13m for him. Looks absolutely shit, although being honest I have only seen him 5 or 6 times.

Strange sport. He’s always caught my eye even before we were linked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.