Who said City couldnt play?

Thanks to Gary the song is definitely making a comeback.

On the late train back from Newcastle it was being sung.

johnny crossan said:
Didsbury Dave said:

yeah Dismal, you were there - you were always there - we've all noticed now what a great blue you are

Hahaha

I really thought that our likely impending title win had affected all blues the same way as it has me but you can't legislate for innate spite and jealousy. Some people are genuinely damaged, genuinely unhappy.

I feel sorry for you, old man... ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
johnny crossan said:
Didsbury Dave said:
yeah Dismal, you were there - you were always there - we've all noticed now what a great blue you are
Hahaha
I really thought that our likely impending title win had affected all blues the same way as it has me but you can't legislate for innate spite and jealousy. Some people are genuinely damaged, genuinely unhappy.
thanks dismal, you've done very well to keep your spirits up with all those problems ;-))

Didsbury Dave said:
johnny crossan said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Hahaha

I am curious DD. i was pretty negative after the Arsenal game and it now seems I overeacted big time.

Even if QPR pull out the result of the season the last couple of ultra professional performances under huge pressure have restored my faith in Mancini.

Now I know you never had any faith in the first place. But has Roberto changed your mind?

Rascal said:
I took my old ma shopping today and she was telling me how my grandad used to play piano in my local in the 30s. I asked her if he ever played "who said city couldnt play" My ma sang it, in tune to me. She has little interest in football apart from wanting city to win for me of course. I was gobsmacked.

Speaking on twitter today, one of the lads was saying Tommy Muir of Ancoats/cheadle blues fame had it sang to him as a nipper too.

That is fantastic mate.

Watching that video got me thinking of how my grandad would have been in that huge throng of people and in a couple of weeks I could be doing likewise.

The circle of life and all that.

robbieh said:
Didsbury Dave said:
johnny crossan said:

Hahaha

I am curious DD. i was pretty negative after the Arsenal game and it now seems I overeacted big time.

Even if QPR pull out the result of the season the last couple of ultra professional performances under huge pressure have restored my faith in Mancini.

Now I know you never had any faith in the first place. But has Roberto changed your mind?

Right at this moment in time I'm not arsed, Robbie. I just care that City are about to win the league.

A United slip up and this run of form doesn't suddenly make him a managerial genius in my eyes. But, like last season, by hook or by crook it looks like he's going to hit his target again. You cannot argue with results.

It isn't the time. It's time to reflect on a lifetime's loyalty to Manchester City and to take in the spine-chilling fact that I believe we are going to lift that trophy. Should that happen, everyone connected with MCFC this season take credit. Everyone.

I'm too busy walking around on cloud 9 to let the poison people spoil it. We came back from the dead and we're about to do it...

My Giddy Aunt.

You've let me down Dave . :-( I really hoped you could learn to love him, you are the iceman.

Didsbury Dave said:
robbieh said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Hahaha

Right at this moment in time I'm not arsed, Robbie. I just care that City are about to win the league.

A United slip up and this run of form doesn't suddenly make him a managerial genius in my eyes. But, like last season, by hook or by crook it looks like he's going to hit his target again. You cannot argue with results.

It isn't the time. It's time to reflect on a lifetime's loyalty to Manchester City and to take in the spine-chilling fact that I believe we are going to lift that trophy. Should that happen, everyone connected with MCFC this season take credit. Everyone.

I'm too busy walking around on cloud 9 to let the poison people spoil it. We came back from the dead and we're about to do it...

My Giddy Aunt.

Dave, isn't Mancini allowed to slip up aswell once in a while? You afford the privilege to United but sniff your nose when it happens to us.

Mancini has played a fucking masterstroke the past 6 games Dave,surely you can admit that hes outdone Ferguson mentally and tactically.

Weve had all the big important decisions go against us to boot,whilst them twats bar one have had outrageous penalty decisions go in there favour over and over again.

The man is soon to be a legend-FA cup in his first full season and very nearly the PL title.

Dave,go and have a lie down in a dark room,put some dolphin music on,roll a joint and reminisce the fantastic football that we have seen home and away this season.

flb said:
Didsbury Dave said:
robbieh said:

My Giddy Aunt.

Dave, isn't Mancini allowed to slip up aswell once in a while? You afford the privilege to United but sniff your nose when it happens to us.Mancini has played a fucking masterstroke the past 6 games Dave,surely you can admit that hes outdone Ferguson mentally and tactically.

Weve had all the big important decisions go against us to boot,whilst them twats bar one have had outrageous penalty decisions go in there favour over and over again.

The man is soon to be a legend-FA cup in his first full season and very nearly the PL title.

Dave,go and have a lie down in a dark room,put some dolphin music on,roll a joint and reminisce the fantastic football that we have seen home and away this season.

That is an interesting point. Surely Ferguson should be sacked for the Wigan/Everton/City(defensive performance) games!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.