Who scored the first City goal you saw 'live'?

First game I saw was City v Arsenal 28/12/91 which we won 1-0, but I cannot for the life of me remember who scored!

April 8, 2000.

I paid 25 quid for a face value 10 quid ticket only to find myself in the visitors section come game time. What did I know? I was an American who only one year prior had discovered who Man City was and learned some of the niceties of the game.

Man City beat Crewe Alexandra that day 4-0 and I had to look up the goal scorer. It was Spencer Prior. :-)

Alan Oakes vs Spurs in a 1-1 draw 69/70 I think....my dad brought me after tryin to get me to support the dark side ....remember looking over at the Kippax and thinking it was MASSIVE, we stood on the NORTH STAND....forgive me if I`m wrong and i stand to be corrected!

steve kinsey. 2_1 against wba 82/3 season. going on the match bus from denton, getting in free as my uncle was a steward. and having mushroom soup from my flask and a pack of onion rings at half time, happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.