Who scored the first City goal you saw 'live'?

Steve Kinsey at the very end of a very drab match against Oxford in 1984. However the atmosphere was tremendous halfway up the Kippax.

Fast forward, the last goal I saw was the Tevez free kick against Stoke. The view is still pretty good halfway up the North Stand, the atmosphere not as good as the old Kippax but the football is infinitely better.

MCFC BOB said:
I know we played Norwich, and I know we won 3-1, and I know Mark Kennedy scored two goals in one minute to win us the game... but I can't for the life of me remember who scored the first. I keep thinking it was Goater.

The last City goal I saw live was Yaya Toure's in the FA Cup Final. How far have we come? Wow.

Wow, exactly the same mate. My first game :)

Petemeister said:
MCFC BOB said:
I know we played Norwich, and I know we won 3-1, and I know Mark Kennedy scored two goals in one minute to win us the game... but I can't for the life of me remember who scored the first. I keep thinking it was Goater.

The last City goal I saw live was Yaya Toure's in the FA Cup Final. How far have we come? Wow.

Wow, exactly the same mate. My first game :)
And you joined the forum just over a week after I did. Spooky.

O_o

Denis Tueart,1981 against Aston Villa aged 11,my old fella took me,our kid and 2 or 3 mates,we stood in the Kippax and they had a minutes silence before the game,can't remember why? been hooked ever since!

Colin Bell's first goal for us, back in Division 1, when we beat Liverpool 2-1 at Maine Road, 24 August 66.

Joe Hayes in 1-1 draw with Sheffield United 1962,hot tea,sausage roll,Maine roads unique smoky smell,memories from nearly 50 years ago.Roll on August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.