Who should replace Riyad Mahrez?

Let it go he is gone ffs
:) not bothered either way, to be honest, I think we have enough cover. Just thought the positioning was amusing.

On the other hand, it would be funny if he came back just to show those of you with opinions that border on the absolute that you can be wrong as well.

But there is a problem on lw, think it would be good to buy someone to push Grealish.

Foden(majority of his career), Palmer and Gomez can play out there.

I don't know why Grealish isn't tried on the right tbh, it could possibly improve his goal assist output. Vs dropped back defenses his shooting isnt good enough to be a real cut in threat and his left foot isn't good enough to get to the byline for cutbacks ect.

I really think Ousmane Dembélé would be a perfect fit, if the roumors of af 50 million clause are true, i think it would be mad not to jump at that.

If we ever replace a player it should always be for a better player, never just for a backup. And Ousmane Dembélé is just that. If he gets injured we got the squad to cover him, but if he play, he would be an upgrade on our current squad.

Foden(majority of his career), Palmer and Gomez can play out there.

I don't know why Grealish isn't tried on the right tbh, it could possibly improve his goal assist output. Vs dropped back defenses his shooting isnt good enough to be a real cut in threat and his left foot isn't good enough to get to the byline for cutbacks ect.
Sure, but it would be nice to have a right-footed player who could force Grealish to improve his goal contributions or be benched.

Feel like Grealish is the player that can ”relax” the most if we buy Gvardiol and nobody else.

Sure, but it would be nice to have a right-footed player who could force Grealish to improve his goal contributions or be benched.

Feel like Grealish is the player that can ”relax” the most if we buy Gvardiol and nobody else.
I don’t think any player “relaxes” under Pep.

Sounds like, on Sam Lee, that it’s more leaning towards signing no one, as the market isn’t there for a RW

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.