Who should replace Riyad Mahrez?

I’d much prefer to see Palmer, Bobb and McAtee share his role between them than sign someone to be totally honest.

I feel like this is just wishful thinking though. All three are talented, but Mahrez guarantees goals and assists. I think it's unfair to ask the youngsters to replace him.

You have to sign someone else you're getting weaker not stronger.

Time and time again we have players who have been declared as irreplaceable. Mahrez has been superb, but he has strengths and weaknesses just like anyone else: we don't replace them like-for-like - the blend of the whole squad is what counts.

I’d much prefer to see Palmer, Bobb and McAtee share his role between them than sign someone to be totally honest.
Off course the caveat is that if the signing was to be absolutely world class then we would all be happy. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Albarez personally

Off course the caveat is that if the signing was to be absolutely world class then we would all be happy. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Albarez personally
Yes. If fans cannot cope with a front line selection of Grealish, Foden, Gomez, Haaland, Alvarez, Bernardo, McAtee, Bobb and Palmer then there is something wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.