Who should replace Riyad Mahrez?

Even if Kane does arrive I doubt Bayern will sell Gnabry and I doubt we were (or are) interested as much as I want us to sign Gnabry.

The market isn’t great but profile wise Olise is the one. Should be a relatively easy deal if his injury isn’t too bad

The market isn’t great but profile wise Olise is the one. Should be a relatively easy deal if his injury isn’t too bad
Although Olise's mother is my compatriot (Algerian), I still wouldn't go for Olise. I've watched closely this season. His main strengths seem to be free-kicks and crosses/passes. I could be wrong.

leon bailey , i know for a fact he flew into manchester for talks with pep when he was still playing for that german club, right winger left footed, not sure how hes been doing for villa

Although Olise's mother is my compatriot (Algerian), I still wouldn't go for Olise. I've watched closely this season. His main strengths seem to be free-kicks and crosses/passes. I could be wrong.
Similar to the strengths of Mahrez then no? The 1v1 dribbling potential is there too.

leon bailey , i know for a fact he flew into manchester for talks with pep when he was still playing for that german club, right winger left footed, not sure how hes been doing for villa

He was(is) good friends with Sterling so can imagine it could have been him putting a word in for him. I know he started slow at Villa but seemed to have I,proved under Emery.

Could be wrong, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.