Who thinks Hughes will get us into top 4?

Carling

I personally would love Frank Rykjard as our manager but maybe Hughes will get some big signings in the summer lets hope so, id love to see Drogba or Delph at us.

Glad to see you back mate, and that youve not seen your arse over the banter in the previous threads.
personally i think he could do given a lot of time and money, but i dont think time is what hell get. even if he gets a stay of execution for next year hell have to produce a wonder season and keep everyone happy with his signings, theres gonna be a lot of pressure on him if he stays.
a top manager like mourinho would get us there quicker through having that bit about him that players want to play for.

I think he's going to struggle keeping ,,elano- bellamy-petrov-boj-dunne- and few others happy,, they are not going to be good enough to get us to the top 4 ,but would be good squad players.... all the top clubs have players who are happy to sit on the bench till asked otherwise,, another manager ie rijkard,mourinho could have the respect needed for players to stay loyal and not moan!!

If we spend a lot of money Hughes will be under a lot of pressure to deliver, maybe we need a proven manager like Mourinho or even try and tempt Moyes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.