Who wants Liverpool to fail soooo badly....

unbelievably you can still get odds as good as 9/5 for the rags to win at the weekend. might stick my accumulator on early before those odds shorten any further!

I don't know why but really enjoyed that. I've never really had anything against Liverpool in the past (Everton is the one i hate) but this year i really want them to fail. I think its because of the fans, they just expect to win everything, maybe its their manager who whinges alot or maybe its Gerrard and Carragher who i don't like because they talk like scouse robots???

I could never want the rags to win and will still be pleased if Liverpool do them, but liveprool could well be offering up a very tasty little opportunity of a top 4 spot with the way they're playing at the moment. If they missed out on chumps league it would surely hit them hard financially, thus making it easier for us to finish above them in future seasons

The Blue said:
I don't know why but really enjoyed that. I've never really had anything against Liverpool in the past (Everton is the one i hate) but this year i really want them to fail. I think its because of the fans, they just expect to win everything, maybe its their manager who whinges alot or maybe its Gerrard and Carragher who i don't like because they talk like scouse robots???

Bit like a lot of posters on here that.

And for all you weapons wanting the rags to beat Liverpool, head wobbling time I'm afraid.

We'll do well off our own backs, we don't need or want the fucking rags to win anything ever.

I hope Liverpool do them big style and I don't give a fuck what you rag sympathisers might have to say about that.

hahaha i cant stop laughin! gonna check out the kop forum now lmao ., HURTS ME TO SAY THIS but i want the scum to beat looserfools now:) would be so funny and just so i can laugh at all my scouse mates:)

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Blue said:

And for all you weapons wanting the rags to beat Liverpool, head wobbling time I'm afraid.

We'll do well off our own backs, we don't need or want the fucking rags to win anything ever.

I hope Liverpool do them big style and I don't give a fuck what you rag sympathisers might have to say about that.

Agreed.

Well i normnally do if its City related.

Cheltblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Agreed.

Well i normnally do if its City related.

Good call.

Wanting the rags to beat Liverpool is mental, it's actually, literally outraged me. Spliff time I think before I get banned for saying something that makes people cry :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.