Who wants Liverpool to fail soooo badly....

DirtyEddie said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bit like a lot of posters on here that.

And for all you weapons wanting the rags to beat Liverpool, head wobbling time I'm afraid.

We'll do well off our own backs, we don't need or want the fucking rags to win anything ever.

I hope Liverpool do them big style and I don't give a fuck what you rag sympathisers might have to say about that.
nothing to do with being a sympathiser. i watched all of the liverpool sunderland game and they are truly shit at the moment. i dont actually want the rags to beat them but the fact of the matter is that is whats going to happen, so i may as well profit from it.

If you don't want the rags to win then you're still pure at heart and beautiful! :)

sorryy but i disagree i dont see us finshing above the scum THIS SEASON IMO (before ppl shout at me) but i think we have got more of a chance taking lpools spot in chumps league and thats why id want rags to win or draw.

I have to PMSL at the Chumps League results tonight. Especially Liverpool's, Rangers' and Barca's.

TIME TO THINK BIG

FUCK THE RAGS AND FUCK LIVERPOOL

NO REASON WHY WE CAN'T FINISH ABOVE BOTH OF THE SWARMY BASTARDS

BUT IN A ONE OFF GAME I COULD NEVER SUPPORT THE SCUM UNLESS IT DIRECTLY PROFITED US.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Danamy said:
Agree!!
We should be aiming at finishing above the Rags aswell

Good call mate.

Fucking embarrassing all this wanking over rags, mind you it happened last year as well.

We can finish above the rags, you're quite right, about time people started thinking big.

Your a wind up right?

A couple of posts ago you were slating fans who were being ambitious enough to want wins at Villa and Wigan, and being annoyed when we don't get them, then you have a go at fans who see a realistic opportunity.

lee-mcfc said:
sorryy but i disagree i dont see us finshing above the scum THIS SEASON IMO (before ppl shout at me) but i think we have got more of a chance taking lpools spot in chumps league and thats why id want rags to win or draw.

If more people/clubs stood up to the rags they'd be 12th by Xmas. They're only top now because teams lie down and die for them week in week out, fuck them, we can finish above them this season, not going to be easy but if we believe then it can happen.

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Good call mate.

Fucking embarrassing all this wanking over rags, mind you it happened last year as well.

We can finish above the rags, you're quite right, about time people started thinking big.

Your a wind up right?

A couple of posts ago you were slating fans who were being ambitious enough to want wins at Villa and Wigan, and being annoyed when we don't get them, then you have a go at fans who see a realistic opportunity.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=248848.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=248848.0</a>
To nick a famous quote from one of our brethren; "They're not 'appy!"

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Good call mate.

Your a wind up right?

I've got to run so I can't argue for a bit, stuff to do, but I don't see your point here. In my opinion we gained a point at Villa park and Wigan as we always do badly away from home, our home form keeps us afloat so I was happy with those 2 points. The Wigan one more so as the game wore on to be honest.

The rags beating Liverpool wont really end Liverpool's season, I have every other game of the season to wish ill for the scousers but against the rags? Never going to happen. I believe we can finish above them both and as the rags are higher then them losing points would help us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.