Who wants Liverpool to fail soooo badly....

Glad the bin diping twats lost tonight but people on here wanting the Rags to beat them on Sunday WTF no way be happy if Liverpool beat them on Sunday and we beat Fulham of course.

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Blue said:
I don't know why but really enjoyed that. I've never really had anything against Liverpool in the past (Everton is the one i hate) but this year i really want them to fail. I think its because of the fans, they just expect to win everything, maybe its their manager who whinges alot or maybe its Gerrard and Carragher who i don't like because they talk like scouse robots???

Bit like a lot of posters on here that.

And for all you weapons wanting the rags to beat Liverpool, head wobbling time I'm afraid.

We'll do well off our own backs, we don't need or want the fucking rags to win anything ever.

I hope Liverpool do them big style and I don't give a fuck what you rag sympathisers might have to say about that.
So fans who want a team who we could well pip for a Champions League spot to lose are suddenly rag sympathisers?

Stop talking shite.

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Blue said:
I don't know why but really enjoyed that. I've never really had anything against Liverpool in the past (Everton is the one i hate) but this year i really want them to fail. I think its because of the fans, they just expect to win everything, maybe its their manager who whinges alot or maybe its Gerrard and Carragher who i don't like because they talk like scouse robots???

And for all you weapons wanting the rags to beat Liverpool, head wobbling time I'm afraid.

We'll do well off our own backs, we don't need or want the fucking rags to win anything ever.

I hope Liverpool do them big style and I don't give a fuck what you rag sympathisers might have to say about that.
nothing to do with being a sympathiser. i watched all of the liverpool sunderland game and they are truly shit at the moment. i dont actually want the rags to beat them but the fact of the matter is that is whats going to happen, so i may as well profit from it.

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Blue said:

Agree!!
We should be aiming at finishing above the Rags aswell

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

So fans who want a team who we could well pip for a Champions League spot to lose are suddenly rag sympathisers?

Stop talking shite.

Because it's a given that the mighty rags will always be top 4 so we must want them to win week in week out to help us out? No thanks.

The rags are shit and as undeserving of a top 4 place at the moment as Liverpool, fuck them, I want Liverpool to win.

Danamy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Agree!!

Good call mate.

Fucking embarrassing all this wanking over rags, mind you it happened last year as well.

We can finish above the rags, you're quite right, about time people started thinking big.

Danamy said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Agree!!
We should but probably won't though. But dont worry cos in a couple of seasons the rags will be where Liverpool are now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.