Who wants Liverpool to fail soooo badly....

Gwladiator said:
sam221985 said:
It's all that self-righteous stuff about Everton doing things 'the right way'

That was more the Manager than the fans and to be fair your manager did imply that we were a small club so I think that makes it fairly even.

Wasn't that Benitez?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Hughes and City didn't comment about Everton at all, until Moyes openned his mouth and started slagging us off for having the audacity to actually make a couple of bids for one of his players.

Matty said:
Gwladiator said:
That was more the Manager than the fans and to be fair your manager did imply that we were a small club so I think that makes it fairly even.

Wasn't that Benitez?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Hughes and City didn't comment about Everton at all, until Moyes openned his mouth and started slagging us off for having the audacity to actually make a couple of bids for one of his players.

Something along the lines of 'it's difficult when a big club comes in for one of your best players'.

Gwladiator said:
chedinho said:
an evertonian wished us well and when i mentioned lescott,he just shrugged his shoulders and said"we got a good price in the end" much the same as we did with shaunie.
its nice and refreshing to see liverpool struggle and i want it to be made offical when we beat them.

Not long till the first Derby at Goodison now and for the first time in a while I'm quite Optimistic.

Will always want Everton to smash Liverpool in those derbies, no amount of bitterness from your fans towards City is likely to change that - Liverpool's delusions of grandeur and unentitled arrogance is always going to be the worser of two evils.

Gwladiator said:
Matty said:
Wasn't that Benitez?

Something along the lines of 'it's difficult when a big club comes in for one of your best players'.

Isn't that implying we're a big club and not much else? I'd suggest the reason Evertonians viewed it as us calling them a "small club" is down to their own inferiority complexes.

Matty said:
I hope people are wishing City fail sooooo badly for years to come.......

They already are. A quick look around other forums and you'll find a thread about us on every one. Without exception they are all slagging us off and wishing failure on us. In fact there's one particular Everton forum(not the one Gwlad is from) that has about 2 or 3 threads a week on us.

Matty said:
To be fair, on the Liverpool front, no-one likes successful clubs, you're either a competitor of theres or else they remind you your side isn't at that level.

They're not really successful in people under 25's lifetime though, if you discount a lucky night in 2006.

You can't take their four (three?) European Cups under Shankly and 80's league dominance away from them - but neither can they still 'dine out' on them in 2009.

They are the odd one out of the top four in that they've never won the premiership - I think sometimes people forget that (though probably not Liverpoool fans lol!)

Matty said:
To be fair, on the Liverpool front, no-one likes successful clubs, you're either a competitor of theres or else they remind you your side isn't at that level.

They're not really successful in people under 25's lifetime though, if you discount a lucky night in 2006.

You can't take their four (three?) European Cups under Shankly and 80's league dominance away from them - but neither can they still 'dine out' on them in 2009.

They are the odd one out of the top four in that they've never won the premiership - I think sometimes people forget that (though probably not Liverpoool fans lol!)

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1311&_nkw=liverpool+beach+ball&_sacat=See-All-Categories" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trks ... Categories</a>

seen how much the beach balls are going for on ebay? 30 quid haha!

25gt92b.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.