Who was your favourite comic character ?

22678093288.jpg

Another vote for Strontium Dog.
Was a fan of HH's Stainless Steel Rat too.
Seem to remember Judge Anderson made a bit of an impression on me when she first appeared.

Another vote for Strontium Dog.
Was a fan of HH's Stainless Steel Rat too.
Seem to remember Judge Anderson made a bit of an impression on me when she first appeared.
I have the copies of her first appearance along with Judge death in the loft, she was a favourote of mine too as were the dark judges stories

I have the copies of her first appearance along with Judge death in the loft, she was a favourote of mine too as were the dark judges stories
You were clearly a lot more sensible than me in that you when you left home you obviously didn't leave your entire 2000AD collection in a cupboard assuming you would collect them at some point only to be told by your mum some time later that she had "chucked out all the old junk you left in that cupboard. Anyway why are you so bothered about a few old comics?" I loved my mum to bits but it was the one time in my life I could have cheerfully strangled her.

I while back I looked up what it would cost to replace them (I had kept the free gifts from the early issues and they were all mint), tbh it left me a bit upset.

Anyway, yes the Dark Judges stories were fantastic.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.