who were you hugging whe the goal went in?

If you're in 109 and have a bald head then I apologise as I probably kissed it. Scenes.

Pam said:
My Dad. And then everyone else.

I remember when you threw me over the seats when we scored the winner against Reading in the Sven days ;-)

Did your Dad survive then? Lol xx

ciderjohn1 said:
a girl at work who predicted city would win when we were 2-1 down , i didn't find out the result until just after 5 o' clock.
not the best thing to do in psychiatric hospital ;-)

You didn't know until after 5pm??????

I was hugging a guy in front of me .He had tears in is eyes smashing day will never for get it.BLUE MOON!!!!

My 9 year old lad. Probably the best moment I've ever had with him. After that everyone else in the ground it felt like.

ciderjohn1 said:
a girl at work who predicted city would win when we were 2-1 down , i didn't find out the result until just after 5 o' clock.
not the best thing to do in psychiatric hospital ;-)
Working or a patient after watching City so long

Anyone and everyone i could get my hands on in 109. Nothing has/will ever come close to that feeling there and then!
My mum, who stands 2 rows in front climbed over and threw her arms around me and said we had just won the league!
All i seem to remember then is just dropping down to my knees and crying my eyes out until the final whistle. The guy next to me picked me up and hugged me and i think i kissed him. Arsed? Am i fuck!!

I was stood there and in a state of shock as i looked on at grown men crying, people lay on the pitch, people dancing around like they had just won the lottery and was lost for words.
I had flashbacks of following city down the years, everything seemed to just appear in my head of all the pain down the years. A junior blue the day after i was born, my mum taking me to every ground, every division in the football league to that very moment....
When the stage was being set up for the presentation and everyone came off the pitch, i looked around the stadium and i said to myself "we have just won the fucking league" about 10 times!

I would give my left bollock right this second, to just relive that very moment again!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.