Who were you ?

Me and my pal were always van Basten and Gullit.

But David White was my favourite City player as a kid, he was magic!

right now I'm Mangala when I playing for my 6 a side team. its been a tough couple of weeks recently

Johan Cruyff until I was old enough to play football. Ended up at leftback and started to be Ruud Krol. Became a City-fan and turned in to Willie Donachie. Up until the moments my mates told me it was time to stop comparing myself to a wellknown footballplayer. So since last week I stopped doing this ...

Being Of Dutch descent and growing up with shit awful city players I chose Van Basten. He was immense for Milan. Then one fine day we signed Alfonso groenandijk and I was as happy as a pig in shit. My rag mates laughed but I didn't give a flyer. I was Alfonso groenandijk!

You can't blame your rag mates on that one. GroenEndijk ... well, how can I say this in a political way ... he fitted our style of play in those days.
Being of Dutch descent how? Obviously I am Dutch.

You can't blame your rag mates on that one. GroenEndijk ... well, how can I say this in a political way ... he fitted our style of play in those days.
Being of Dutch descent how? Obviously I am Dutch.
Ha! I didn't care, I had Dutch player to cling to playing for City. The Rags laughed at any City player to be honest (arrogant wankers that they are) not laughing now though when my boy and his pals are Aguero and KDB!

My Vadda is Dutch. His parents, my grandparents are Dutch also. Van der waders? I think. I'm a Maas. Always wanted a Van though. (Not the four wheeled version) ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.