Who will be our closest challenger for the league?

Who is most likely to challenge us for the league?

• Tottenham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

• Man Utd

• Chelsea

• Total voters
Liverpool will be right in the mix again. Think Arsenal will crash and burn in spectacular fashion. Chelsea and Spurs fuck knows. Rags are shite, Newcastle might even make a challenge if they can cope with the extra games. They are going to be very hard to beat at home.

Arsenal. Can see city and arse being some way ahead of the rest but ultimately we’ll win it more comfortably than last season

Liverpool found their mojo at the end of last season. I'd expect them to be very strong.
Arsenal just won the fuckin community shield so their clearly favourites. They'll have a big test of confidence at some stage and it's all down to whether they can get through it or not.
Chelsea I was expecting to be very strong but losing Nkuku is tough for them aas he was supposed to be thir top scorer.
Newcastle seem weak to me but I'm hoping not. Best thing for them would be another top 4 finish.
United might do better than recently but I can't see them challenging.

Liverpool.

Think they'll be a much better side with Mac Allister in the midfield, and the return of Dias.
Agreed, their transition from midfield to attack will be quicker with those two. It'll be a different style to the usual lump it up to little and large they usually play. Still think they're vulnerable in defense though. Newcastle will give it a good go. Well coached, solid defence, strong midfield and a passionate crowd behind them.

Depends on who the PL and PGMOL are backing.

Last season Arsenal had incredible amounts of added time when they needed it with the Alti decision at theirs also with that penalty.

Rags you cant discount with the new added time rules and the decisions they get every game, the corrupt FACup final performance by the ref and Var could be the normal for them.

Dippers like the Rags will get the rub of the green with decisions again like they had about 5 games running when they put their little run together end of last season, penalty for a dive, no pen for Spurs or red in same game etc

Chelsea have no Europe which keeps their 145 man squad fresh.

Newcastke/Villa wont be too far behind either.
Think it could be the strongest top 4 challenge to date with 6 or 7 challenging for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.