Who will be our closest challenger for the league?

Who is most likely to challenge us for the league?

• Tottenham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

• Man Utd

• Chelsea

• Total voters
Liverpool have strengthened where they needed to with probably more to come but the way klopp plays and 100 minute's + agame probably break his new toys by boxing day .Chelsea maybe some great buys good manager both no championship league .I think with arsenal last season is as good as its gonna get I think by chrismas arteta will be found shouting at the clouds alongside a lot of other gooners

Depends on who the PL and PGMOL are backing.

Last season Arsenal had incredible amounts of added time when they needed it with the Alti decision at theirs also with that penalty.

Rags you cant discount with the new added time rules and the decisions they get every game, the corrupt FACup final performance by the ref and Var could be the normal for them.

Dippers like the Rags will get the rub of the green with decisions again like they had about 5 games running when they put their little run together end of last season, penalty for a dive, no pen for Spurs or red in same game etc

Chelsea have no Europe which keeps their 145 man squad fresh.

Newcastke/Villa wont be too far behind either.
Think it could be the strongest top 4 challenge to date with 6 or 7 challenging for it
Agree , the new rules are ripe for corruption so all the red tops scum will benefit ! Clear evidence on Sunday on how its going to go against us. Hope Pep has a plan on how to beat the fixers for a fourth year in a row.
CTID

It'll be the dips especially with no CL to play in, rags will be eased into probably third by the powers that be.

4/5....is 5th a CL spot next season?
A fight for those last 2 sports between Arse/Chelsea.

Arsenal have more experience, a disappointment to fuel them and have added some quality to their first team. The CL will test their squad more, but they're the number 1 challengers.

Liverpool look a lot better on paper, with plenty of attacking threat, but defensively I still think they'll struggle. Next season they might be able to challenge again.

Rags are better with Onana, but unsure whether their Haaland is going to do much. Probably be closer to the top, but again the CL will challenge their squad.

It's ours to lose again though. We need another couple of players in my opinion, but Gvardiol improves us and Kovacic can replace Gundogan comfortably in my opinion. It's just a case of adding some attacking quality for me, unless the kids can perform! Pep will 100% be pushing for history and winning 4 in a row. Managing the mental side will be crucial, and that's why a couple more fresh faces might help.

Depends on who the PL and PGMOL are backing.

Last season Arsenal had incredible amounts of added time when they needed it with the Alti decision at theirs also with that penalty.

Rags you cant discount with the new added time rules and the decisions they get every game, the corrupt FACup final performance by the ref and Var could be the normal for them.

Dippers like the Rags will get the rub of the green with decisions again like they had about 5 games running when they put their little run together end of last season, penalty for a dive, no pen for Spurs or red in same game etc

Chelsea have no Europe which keeps their 145 man squad fresh.

Newcastke/Villa wont be too far behind either.
Think it could be the strongest top 4 challenge to date with 6 or 7 challenging for it
You went Full Bert.

Never go Full Bert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.