Who will be our leader in the weeks to come?

Dinho is the only one I see who has those same tough and uncompromising traits that Vinny had. Will always lead from the front and never shirk the dirty.

I think Kev is becoming better, and with the weight of more responsibility I can see him flourishing.

Kev leads by example, he’s also not afraid to speak out - remember the Carabao SF when Otamendi gave away the FK near the end of the game. Apparently he was also spokesman for the players during the restart discussions. Nailed on next season’s captain for me.

I actually think Rodri has the making of a good captain.

Shame Stones isn't quite at it these days.

Genuinely no other answer. We need a cool, confident head on the pitch and Kevin himself has said recently he’s become more of a leader behind the scenes.

Pep Guardiola on choosing his next #ManCity captain: "As always I let the players choose. Maybe the last word is from me but usually the players decide who will represent them. The players are so smart they know what it needs." [
@TeleFootball

Pep Guardiola on choosing his next #ManCity captain: "As always I let the players choose. Maybe the last word is from me but usually the players decide who will represent them. The players are so smart they know what it needs." [
@TeleFootball
Player McPlayerface it is then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.