Who will be our leader in the weeks to come?

On the pitch, keeping it all organised and running: Kevin De Bruyne. Who do we turn to when we need a goal? Kevin De Bruyne. He will lead on the pitch. David Silva might wear the armband but he leads quietly, arm round the shoulder in private but directing with his feet on the pitch.

Off it, I think Fernandinho has a big influence. He's vocal, and will be keen to keep motivation high. See something in Kyle Walker too, both seem big dressing room presences.

I think the club should be having a group FaceTime or something with Vinny though. In my head I forget he's not captain, he might not be at City but if he came back and did a whole prepatory speech ahead of the CL starting again, the boys would listen.

On the pitch, keeping it all organised and running: Kevin De Bruyne. Who do we turn to when we need a goal? Kevin De Bruyne. He will lead on the pitch. David Silva might wear the armband but he leads quietly, arm round the shoulder in private but directing with his feet on the pitch.

Off it, I think Fernandinho has a big influence. He's vocal, and will be keen to keep motivation high. See something in Kyle Walker too, both seem big dressing room presences.

I think the club should be having a group FaceTime or something with Vinny though. In my head I forget he's not captain, he might not be at City but if he came back and did a whole prepatory speech ahead of the CL starting again, the boys would listen.

Good shout - Walker’s not afraid to try and make something happen - there have been a few games this season where we’ve looked rocked and he’s led by example. Remember a couple where he’s ended up being the only player who’s head hasn’t dropped, and come out with much credibility.

I do hope we’re not relying on a full back, to get us going, and pull us out of the shit though...

We are desperate for a leader and a bully in midfield, our midfield are far , far too nice, especialy when the opposition has the ball.
yes, the last couple of years I'v cringed so many times when the other side cruises through the midfield unchecked into our third.

For me there is not one player who stands out as a potential captain. For next season as a short term gap Fern. After that I just can't see anyone who could do it long term.
0_GettyImages-1224910078.jpg

Kev is the only current City player I have seen getting in the faces of his colleagues and showing some serious fire in his belly.... He would get my vote for Captain once our Magic genius has sadly gone..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.