Who will be our main rivals this season?

If we add a twenty goal striker then we will win again(easily). If we don’t and any of the others do, it will be tight. We do need backup for LB.

Chelsea have by far the biggest potential. They've arguably got a better squad than us, just not as good a first 11. If they get the right signings and most importantly back their manager and don't throw him under the bus at the first sign of trouble they'll be the biggest danger.

Liverpool have the ability but they're easily derailed, the self proclaimed mentality monsters are poregularly on the verge of a breakdown, they need everything to go their way for the entire season. Can't see that happening again after last season.

United sadly aren't going away they've got the consistency to constantly be lurking but lack the quality to do anything other than lurk.

Spurs and Arsenal are a joke and will fight between themselves for London biggest failure award.

Leicesters challenge is to keep their players for once, they need a few seasons worth out losing key players and to continue to bring in quality if they are to be up there consistently. Winning the FA Cup should help keep players and getting top 4 this season will help immensely but can't help but think they've blown that.

When I say what I'm about to it's NOT arrogance.

I would add ourselves to the list - we're our own biggest threat. Get a striker in (cost permitting), a proper LB and we're good to go.

Chelsea - they've had a new manager bump, still don't rate their first eleven over us
Utd - they'll be found out when things return to normal
Liverpool - I think Klopp has run them into the ground
Leicester - might be there abouts again, depends who they hold onto

The 2 London clubs - still a long way off, and Kane is likely to leave.

That said I'm a Blue, so I'm going to say the above ;)

Think Liverpool will be better than this season
Chelsea will fade a little but will be top 4
Leicester will be no where to be seen
United will carry on cheating results and be our main rivals
Spurs, Arsenal,West ham fighting for Europa Lg,
So nothing realy changes for me

The Saudi's will buy Newcastle who will sign Messi as a statement. So a top four of City Chelsea Newcastle and Leicester. The PL trophy will then be renamed the Cashico Trophy. Glory Days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.