Who will be our main rivals this season?

Too early to tell.

Much depends on the next 2 games. Two losses and it would be difficult to turn it around again. The injuries to Laporte/Stones and Rodri have come in a very bad moment. But we have a ridiculously talented squad, so you never know.

As things stand I would be amazed if we were champions but as people have said we have been on this path before but let’s not kid ourselves it has been a disappointing start. Our 52 million left back in jail. Lost out on 2 strikers over summer. Very poor start at Spurs. Worryingly shit yesterday. Few injuries. Fern suddenly looking old. All this empty seat shit this week plus the utter cluster fuck of the ticket situation to top things off.

We are still favourites for the title with all bookies - just.

Broadly, City 7/4, Chelsea 2/1 and Liverpool 7/2. On the exchange and in decimal it is City 3.00, Chelsea 3.15 and Liverpool 4.15, United 7.60.

Early odds for Chelsea v City next week and, despite their home advantage, we are slight favourites to win.

Simply, we are too short in both those markets.
I’m hovering up that price on Chelsea next week.
Xmas money.

As things stand I would be amazed if we were champions but as people have said we have been on this path before but let’s not kid ourselves it has been a disappointing start. Our 52 million left back in jail. Lost out on 2 strikers over summer. Very poor start at Spurs. Worryingly shit yesterday. Few injuries. Fern suddenly looking old. All this empty seat shit this week plus the utter cluster fuck of the ticket situation to top things off.
When you put it like that :-)

When you look at that Chelsea team, how many would you want in our best starting XI?

Kante, definitely. Kovacic if Kante was injured.

That’s about it.

Lukaku would simply get in because he’s a striker but he was invisible today and was shit at Anfield.

They’re well coached and are a good unit as a team but I rate City Liverpool and United have better players than Chelsea do.

When you look at that Chelsea team, how many would you want in our best starting XI?

Kante, definitely. Kovacic if Kante was injured.

That’s about it.

Lukaku would simply get in because he’s a striker but he was invisible today and was shit at Anfield.

They’re well coached and are a good unit as a team but I rate City Liverpool and United have better players than Chelsea do.

Mendy is a better goalkeeper than Ederson and would take either of their leftbacks

Everyone seems to be ready to throw in the towel. Yes we were poor yesterday, but we still have Foden, KDB and Stones to come back in. Personally, I think we may come up a bit short with Chelsea winning it, but this squad are winners and I don't think/hope they will give up without a fight. The next 2 games will be tough, but let's not give up yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.