Who will be our main rivals this season?

As things stand I would be amazed if we were champions but as people have said we have been on this path before but let’s not kid ourselves it has been a disappointing start. Our 52 million left back in jail. Lost out on 2 strikers over summer. Very poor start at Spurs. Worryingly shit yesterday. Few injuries. Fern suddenly looking old. All this empty seat shit this week plus the utter cluster fuck of the ticket situation to top things off.
I think that sums it up. The feeling around the club isn't the best at the moment and our victories and decent performances are taken for granted or brushed under the carpet or like the champions league game overshadowed by daft talking points like attendance.

When we win at least the fan base can focus on that and it keeps things positive but weekends with dropped points where we lose ground to those around us are awful because the only positivity we get is from the clubs own marketing department. Roll on next week.

I think that sums it up. The feeling around the club isn't the best at the moment and our victories and decent performances are taken for granted or brushed under the carpet or like the champions league game overshadowed by daft talking points like attendance.

When we win at least the fan base can focus on that and it keeps things positive but weekends with dropped points where we lose ground to those around us are awful because the only positivity we get is from the clubs own marketing department. Roll on next week.

to be honest I can honestly live with us not wining the league every season. Some seasons I have invested too much in us wining it. The liverpool season where we won so many at the end I lived and breathed it to the point I was knackered. Have seen enough allready to know it could be a strange season and just trying to have the attitude of relax and what will be will will be this season.

to be honest I can honestly live with us not wining the league every season. Some seasons I have invested too much in us wining it. The liverpool season where we won so many at the end I lived and breathed it to the point I was knackered. Have seen enough allready to know it could be a strange season and just trying to have the attitude of relax and what will be will will be this season.
Yeah I'm with you on that.
I try (despite being here on the forum) to limit my engagement with football to the 90mins of the game. The 24/7 coverage is detrimental to my enjoyment overall.
I was disengaged last season (gave up my season card a few seasons ago) but have got the itch to go to a few games this season. Gone are the days where I'll be wound up by results and banter.

Totally agree. I was obsessed with stopping them after the coach attack etc. We can't win it every year. No club can.

I try (despite being here on the forum) to limit my engagement with football to the 90mins of the game. The 24/7 coverage is detrimental to my enjoyment overall.
I was disengaged last season (gave up my season card a few seasons ago) but have got the itch to go to a few games this season. Gone are the days where I'll be wound up by results and banter.

I got a bit wound up by the empty seats knobs this week and as a few in here will know I am not one that easily backs down but I then thought what I am doing. Can’t stop knobs being knobs. My aims for this season are just to enjoy it and hope a few of our new young players come through and I get to Brentford and Watford which will be new grounds for me. Anything more than that is a bonus.

This forum is for City fans and Man Utd fans pretending to be City fans.

I’m with you Worsley, I’m a bit chill concerning this season. Without a striker I just can’t see us keeping pace with Chelsea. And with Ronaldo seemingly scoring at will I can also see the rags being Chelsea and Dippers rivals. I just think we’re going to be too inconsistent over the season but I do expect us to get that 4th spot and hopefully retain the league cup.

I can take if a better team wins it.

I just find it exasperating that the club could have brought in a Striker and DM and left no doubt that we're the best.

As such, for all the money spent, we still have weaknesses that become exposed in tight games or against good teams.

I'm yet to see what weaknesses this Chelsea team have yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.