Who will be remembered as the greater player, Mo Salah or Neymar?

Who was the greater player, Salah or Neymar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neymar. Higher peak and much more supreme of a natural footballer.

Salah has turned himself into some player though. One of the all-time PL greats.

The Barca treble year Neymar was unbelievable and that should have been the start of something extraordinary for him but like a lot of footballers, and Brazilians in particular, lifestyle seems to have took over.

Ruined his career going to Paris. Very poorly advised.

It's mad that people on here don't rate salah. He's a goal machine and Liverpool would be fucked without him . He just plays for a team we don’t like. The man is a goal monster

Neymar was absolutely unplayable on his day a player who still holds the record for a transfer fee absolute box office never seen someone with such quick feet. Salah a great player but for me neymar is clear even tho he was a soft fecker and slapped arse.

Both roughly the same age (1992). One seemingly peaked early and is now in Saudi retirement already, the other started off slow and is still playing at his absolute top level.

Both have won it all at club level. Who do you like more?
OK so the question in poll is different to the question you pose. I dislike both, Neymar has achieved much more from a club honours and international perspective. If I had to choose one of them between the two to play in my team I’d probably choose Salah so he couldn’t score against City. Both of them are diving cunts though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.