Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

I thought the OP was asking 'who will post a thread next season'
f2necg.gif

if we are as consistent as we have been this season, nobody. Cant see the likes of pool, rags or Chelsea and the spuds keeping up. however I expect it to be a lot closer.
It wouldn’t surprise me if we made a slower start this season. I expect we’ll try to ease De Bruyne’ s workload post World Cup and try to make sure that we’re a bit fresher at the end of the season.

I think Liverpool, I really like Keita and think he is top prospect. Their weakness is midfield ( was defense but Van djik fixed it)

Referees are the biggest threat.

It would be spectaucular if we could get a similar lead again, but it doesn't normally happen like that & if the last 3 'big' games v rags & Liverpool had been a key part of the Premier League title race & those teams were closer, refs would have just fixed the gap in one week.

We got a dodgy pen v Spurs, but actually a red card for the keeper & the challenge on Vinny would have been better for us & killed the game off, so even when we got a break, we didn't.

In all of the knockout competitions in recent times, we have either survived or failed to survive, absolutely crucial game changing decisions going against us, most incorrectly.

We can't just be better than teams like Utd & Liverpool, we have to be so much better that we can survive the refs handicapping us.

Having said that, Chelsea are better than both of them if they get their shit together.

Only Liverpool.

They will be a real threat.

They haven't lost a single home game this season.

And their away form as improved drastically of late.

The signing of VVD has sorted out their defence.

An they are the only side to have beaten us this season, bar a 15 minute fight back by United.

Liverpool will be the only team that will seriously challenge us next season.

It will either be back to back titles for us, or the dreaded scenario of Liverpool winning the title, and all the media and social media baggage and hype that will bring.

PiGMOL.

No VAR. Those fuckers will be out to hurt us straight from first kick off. We won’t be allowed back to back title wins.

Only Liverpool.

They will be a real threat.

They haven't lost a single home game this season.

And their away form as improved drastically of late.

The signing of VVD has sorted out their defence.

An they are the only side to have beaten us this season, bar a 15 minute fight back by United.

Liverpool will be the only team that will seriously challenge us next season.

It will either be back to back titles for us, or the dreaded scenario of Liverpool winning the title, and all the media and social media baggage and hype that will bring.
And Liverpool will get WC midfield almost on par with ours: Keita + some new AM (Lemar?) + new DM (if they can afford it). They'll be much, much stronger next season. Bookies have them as 2nd favourites for the title, ahead of Utd.

Still I can't imagine Klopp defeating Pep in a league, his style in too draining, he struggles with parked buses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.