Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

Liverpools style of play is very difficult to maintain over 38 games so I don't see them as the main threat, that will come from Utd and Chelsea. After a world cup I see us perhaps starting slower but eventually winning it, unless we get distracted by a better champs league run, which our owners clearly covet. Obviously it would be good to go for both but it's a tough ask.

A large number of their players who will probably be first teamers next season are about to hit their peak.

Alisson 25*
Van Dijk 26
Keita 23
Fabinho 24
Fekir 24*
Mane 26
Salah 25
Firmino 26

If they sign a top class keeper (heavily linked with Brazil's No.1, Allison) then you'd be a fool to write them off. The three victories against us (the best team in Europe imo) and their run in the Champions League will give them a lot of belief.

To be honest though, as amazing as it was to win the title by 19 points, I wouldn't mind having more of a challenge next season. Bring it on I say.

Dippers are a cup team not a 38 game team as the last 3 seasons proved,talk about fanny wipes needed

Yep, the way he has them play is impossible to keep up for a whole season.
Any side can play in 30 minute bursts but if you don't get a couple of goals up during that time you're fucked,

Was just about to post something similar. Have people seen this guy, he's fucking mental and dangerous.
Some of the tackles he puts in warrant a prison sentence, let alone a red card.
Wonder if any petitions will be started after any of these tackles?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.