Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

Usual suspects which will include niturd - + wouldn't be surprised to see WHU, Newcastle & Everton all starting well - soooooo hope we can do it again.

Going about the comments on here, Liverpool will be our biggest rivals and Liverpool only. I mean so many threads and comments are about Liverpool it just have to assume they are our one and only serious rival.
It’s when you talk a lot about an opponent, you fear them. Opposing fans have been talking a lot about us ever since the Sheik took over. And they still do ...

Chelsea could be more of a threat than many predicted.

Only Chelsea and Liverpool can stop us, I think that much is clear.

Chelsea look very impressive so far and will give us major problems over the season but i think Klipperty has the scum firing on all cylinders and i cant see them dropping many points in this form. It may come down to a draw here and there.

Chelsea look very impressive so far and will give us major problems over the season but i think Klipperty has the scum firing on all cylinders and i cant see them dropping many points in this form.
They will once the game starts to pile up.

Chelsea look very impressive so far and will give us major problems over the season but i think Klipperty has the scum firing on all cylinders and i cant see them dropping many points in this form. It may come down to a draw here and there.
Wait while everyone is playing 2/3 times a week, that will sort out the wheat from the chaff, I agree about the refs, that was a stonewall penalty for Spurs so in my eyes Klipperty should have dropped 2 pts today.

You forget refs.

We’d be top but for the offside handball.
Could be, but everything that happened wouldn’t have happened as it did if that goal was disallowed. Could have ended up any score, may still have ended up 1-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.