Who will the neutrals support on Monday?

Us.
A couple have already wished us well on this forum, the Stoke fan and Castiel from Chelsea.
People may think we are hated, but between us and United I would say almost everyone would want to see us win, just like most wanted to see Chelsea pip them and Blackburn too when they were challenging as underdogs.

bluestevei said:
GhostLUFC said:
A lot of Leeds fans are backing you lot for the league, anyone other than ushited getting a 20th title.

but thats because leeds hate man u@d

To be fair mate, the majority of the country who would want us to win wouldn't be because they necessarily love us. Every one (almost) wants to see those arrogant twats get what's coming to them.

There cracking up, there cracking up, there cracking, united's cracking up! :D

It will be split right down the middle.

One half of the country wants anyone but United to win the title.

The other half believes Man City have ruined football for everyone by being rich.

I work in Warrington and get a lot of red and blue dippers in and they all want us to win it.

The majority of people I know who are neither blue or red want us to win the league, however I've noticed quite a few gooners out there who don't.

A couple of my Gooner mates have said that they would prefer a team win it that "managed their club effectively and didn't just throw money around" - yeah right.

Also they won't let the Nasri thing drop - its like a marriage thats ended badly and they can't get the ex out of their head. My bro in law who is a big gooner actually said he'd like us to win the league but only if Nasri didnt get a medal!

People might not particularly like us, but everyone hates united unless they support them. Theyre just so unlikeable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.